Sunday, January 15, 2012

oh, lovely bacon

multi-grain wheat bread, scrambled eggs, and hot coffee... delicious, yes, but nothing compared to sweet, greasy, tongue-watering, thick slices of fried bacon! oh, lovely bacon, how i do miss eating you... i can taste the crispy, juicy, fatty and flavorful juices, flowing over my taste buds and running down my throat. OK, so i've got quite the descriptive imagination, but c'mon!! BACON? only one of the best inventions known to man-kind. i've decided to make this blog sort of a food diary. i have struggled with my weight since being a pre-teen, and my goal, for now, is to lose 15 pounds (thank you Dr. Dietician)! :) I am very set on achieving this weight loss. writing about my favorite foods, instead of devouring them, will be helpful...i think... whether 1 person, or 100 people, or none read my blog, at least i will be able to look back at this journey. so, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment