Friday, December 16, 2011

butt-dialing

know that your ass will be getting  a semi-ghetto, nasty-ass, vulgar text if you respond to me, responding to you, indecently. YOU butt-dialed ME, so don't cop an attitude. this lil chica right hur don't back down to ANYONE. that is all :)










P.S. ~ if this person had never called me, this text would've been my final response;

 first of all, you need hooked on phonics, because you don't know how to spell. second of all, i aint nobody's bitch, and third, the person you were really trying to contact doesn't deserve the piece of shit, low-life, dumb-ass, jerk that you are. no wonder they aren't trying to get ahold of you!! ...it turns out, this "Steve" was one of my friend's exes. hence the word "EX". him and i are cool, but he never goes by his first name, he goes by his nickname (which is what threw me off). he apologized for texting me when he realized it was ME. yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment